Five Good reasons to study at Padmashree:
1. High Quality Teaching: Padmashree is committed to provide high quality teaching and learning for its students. The courses are rigorously scrutinized and reviewed both internally and externally to ensure they meet current educational and professional standards.
2. Multidisciplinary Programmes: Padmashree Group offers a wide range of courses from Health Sciences to life sciences. We offer programs in Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Plant Tissue Culture and Computer Applications. Postgraduate courses are available in some of the above mentioned subject specialties. So what does this mean? It means that our students enjoy expert teaching from a vast range of professionals.
3. Superb Facilities For Studying: Padmashree group of Institutions are situated at Nagarbhavi area in Bangalore having in its surrounds Bangalore University campus at Jnanabharathi, The National Law School of India University and Ambedkar Institute of Technology, an overall academic atmosphere around it. Apart from the state of art educational complex the Institutions have tie ups with reputed Hospitals to impart clinical training to the paramedical students and close links with the Biotech Companies / research institutes for providing training to the Biotech students. There is also a special course to teach you English and train those students who plan to take their IELTS / TOFEL and other board exams.
4. Excellent Career Opportunities: The Faculty of Padmashree boasts an excellent employment record. Over 90% of our students gain employment (First Destinations 2001). Not only do a large number of our students enter full-time employment soon after qualifying, they also have the added advantage of holding both academic and professional qualifications. Study with us and you too can have brilliant career opportunities.
5. The Perfect Place To Live And Study: As per the CII report in 2003 Bangalore ranks first amongst the other Indian cities offering professional education. You can have the best of professional education here and also savor the lifestyle of one of the fastest growing cities of India, the garden city Bangalore. Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city with a population around 4 million and is dubbed as the Silicon Valley of India and is fast emerging as the Biotech capital of India.
Information not available
Information not available
Information Not Available
Padmashree Group of Institutions, Nagarbhavi Circle, Bangalore-560072