HIMT College of Pharmacy is established under the auspices of Shanti Educational society in the year 2005. The course is affiliated to UP Technical University and approved by AICTE.
The Institute aims to impart quality, research and industry oriented education for excellence in the field of pharmaceutical Sciences to future Pharmacist.
It is started with the vision of “Pharmaceutical Education at Excellence” to reach new horizons in Pharmaceutical Education both nationally and internationally.
It focuses onlearning through teaching methods such as lectures and seminars, study projects, tutorials, practical assignments and interactive sessions. The college has adequate infrastructure, laboratory facilities, computer centre, herbal medicinal garden, and treasure trove of books for the students.
MISSION To make HIMT College of Pharmacy one of India’s leading Pharmaceutical institution driven by quality education and research. VISION To impart comprehensive quality education and technical skills to professional pharmacist in the areas of drug manufacturing, drug discovery, clinical research and patient health care to meet global challenges as well as social requirements of the nation. GOALS
1. To provide Quality Pharmaceutical education and research by training the future teachers, research scientists and managers for the industry and profession.
2. To develop an Industry Institute Interaction cell for industrial training of students andCollaboration with Indian industries to meet the global challenges.
3. To develop a digital library.
4. To develop a machine room with pilot plant facilities complying GMP norms.
5. To develop a Modern Analytical Lab with advanced analytical and research equipments.
6. To develop a Continuing Education Programme cell (CEP) to impart training in add on courses like Drug regulatory affairs, Clinical research, Biotechnology etc.,
7. To promote research at national and international level.
Thes students are recruited by the following companies & Hospitals: * Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals limited * Dabur Pharmaceuticals limited * Panacea Biotec * Nicholas pharma * Cipla labs * Cadila Pharmaceuticals limited * Unichem labs * Jubilant Pharma * Dr Morepen Labs * Pfizer Pharmaceuticals limited * Eli lilly and Co. * Dr Reddy’s labs * Kirti Pharmaceuticals * Sun Pharma * Torrent Pharma 1. Apollo Hospital 2. Max health care 3. ESI Hospital 4. Fortis Hospital 5. Kailash Hospital 6. Escort HospitalL
U.P. Technical University
Plot No. 8, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park - 1, Distt - Gautam Budh Nagar Greater Noida,India, Pincode : 201306
primary number is not available