Faculty of Management Studies (MBA), was established in the year 2009 under Manav Rachna International University (MRIU), a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956). MRIU is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
FMS has been working towards total quality education and holistic development. The objectives have been Self Enhancement and Inculcation of Ethics and Values, Maximizing Potential and Leadership Skills, Conscious Participation in Larger Systems through Corporate Social Responsibility, Empowerment through Participatory Power, Transparent and Good Governance. The team of faculty members is a mix of core (regular) faculty, visiting faculty, guest faculty and adjunct faculty. The success of our students is attributed to their hard work, constant guidance and the strong mentoring system, where each student receives inputs from faculty- industry- peers and alumni. Building structural bonds with each student, we try to work upon the development areas and recognize the potential of each student. Industry mentorship and shadowing is undertaken with industry experts who will guide students through the MBA program and further. Admissions for MBA at Manav Rachna International University 2017 are open now.
- FMS faculty comes with diverse and rich experience in academics and industry
- During the MBA Programme students are exposed to regular Industry interface and mentoring with senior executives
- Dual specializations in more than 13 areas with industrial knowledge partners like: KPMG, Fortis, etc.
- International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University)
- SAP training as part of the curriculum
- Four tier mentoring programme (faculty/ industry/ alumni/ peers)
- Tie- ups with reputed foreign universities for faculty and student exchange
- More than 12 successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Focus on applied and experiential learning
- Government-sponsored research projects
- Human lab: Psychological testing centre, Assessment Centre and Development Centre (ACDC)
- The curricula for all the programmes have been designed on Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with a basket of good number of Elective Courses including Discipline
- Elective, Generic Elective and Open Electives. Industrial Training has been embedded in the curricula for all the programmes.
Highest Salary: INR 12 lacs per annum.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- NAAC Accredited “A” grade University
- Manav Rachna International University has been conferred with 5 Star rating for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness by Quacquarelli Symonds(QS) Rating System.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) has received A+++ rating as per Best B-schools Survey 2016
- In the Business Today B-School rankings, Faculty of Management Studies, MRIU was ranked 14th on Future Orientation all across India (IIMs and other top institutes are also a part of the ranking).
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is ranked among the top 100 Management Schools in the Business School Survey conducted by outlook
- Times of India has ranked Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International University among the top 50 Business Schools in India and amongst top 15 in North India in 2015.
- As part of Careers 360 Regional B-School Rating, Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International University secured AAA+ rating as part of Haryana state & AA+ rating from Delhi-NCR.
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIU was given a 5 star rating in the Pioneer B-School special edition.
- MRIU was also Ranked No.3 in the Students’ Most Preferred B-schools offering Management Education.