Vision: A Premier institute as a dynamic entity contributing in Human Resource Development and solution provider to industry and society.
Mission: To produce technocrats & administrators of high repute with a strong scientific base and awareness of Socio - economic needs for sustainable development through appropriate technology.
• To reach rural strata’s of the society with quality, innovative and affordable education thereby reducing the regional disparities in dissemination of knowledge.
• To develop scientific attitude and a spirit of enquiry among students and faculty.
• To support each individual’s goal and to sympathetically amalgamate individual goals towards institutional goals.
• Periodic evaluation of programs, policies and activities which have been designed to meet the needs of he students, the institution and its associates.
• To develop and retain a diverse faculty comprising of experienced, qualified educators along with industry experts.
• To ensure practical delivery of education so that the knowledge gained remains meaningful in the real world.
• Creating transparency in our systems and operations in order to build confidence and maintain a healthy relationship with students, parents, industry and the society.
• To provide greater elasticity t students in the choice of subjects.
• To maintain a close liaison between teachers and students so that each student is given individual attention.
Affiliated to University of Pune
AICTE Approved College/Institute
Samanvay Pratishthan's Institute of Knowledge-College of Engineering (IOK-COE), Survey No. 60, plot No. 6, Pimple Jagtap, Tal-Shirur, Dist-Pune, Maharashtra, India-412208