JEE Advanced-2015: Instructions for uploading documents during online registration
The registrations for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)-2015 have commenced from today i.e. May 2nd, 2015 and the last date to register for JEE Advanced-2015 is May 7th, 2015. The candidates who have been declared eligible for JEE Advanced should keep the following instructions in mind, while registering and uploading the documents:
Click Here to read all the instructions
- The scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and certificates must be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- File size for the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression must be greater than 10kB and less than 40kB.
- Size of the photograph image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width) : 4.5 (height) only.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio (not mobile/self composed photo).
- Size of the signature image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width) : 1.5 (height) only.
- Size of the thumb impression image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width): 1.5 (height) only.
- File size for each certificate, each document image (maximum of two pages only) must be greater than 50kB and less than 300kB.
Click here to read all the instructions
Click here for more Information on Engineering Exams
Click here JEE Advanced-2015: Eligibility Criteria for online registration