JEE Advanced-2015: Instructions for uploading documents during online registration
The registrations for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)-2015 have commenced from today i.e. May 2nd, 2015 and the last date to register for JEE Advanced-2015 is May 7th, 2015. The candidates who have been declared eligible for JEE Advanced should keep the following instructions in mind, while registering and uploading the documents:
- The scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and certificates must be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- File size for the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression must be greater than 10kB and less than 40kB.
- Size of the photograph image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width) : 4.5 (height) only.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio (not mobile/self composed photo).
- Size of the signature image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width) : 1.5 (height) only.
- Size of the thumb impression image must be in the ratio of 3.5 (width): 1.5 (height) only.
- File size for each certificate, each document image (maximum of two pages only) must be greater than 50kB and less than 300kB.