Links for correcting the discrepancies in the application form of JEE Main-2015 and the images uploaded are available at the official website of JEE Main. Candidates can correct almost every detail in the application form but before making changes in their JEE Main-2015 application form, candidates must take care of following 10 things before making any corrections in the Application form.
Discrepancies in application form particulars:
1. All applicants must keep in mind that no changes can be made in city for examination and mode of examination. Applicants cannot change mode of examination from Computer based to Pen Paper based and vice versa. Except these two all other details are editable.
2. Students who are appearing in class 12th in 2015 or appearing for improvement examination in 2015 must enter their Roll Number of class 12th in the relevant column.
3. Applicants can make the corrections in their application form only once.
4. After making corrections in the application form particulars, change(s) will be updated & displayed immediately if no additional fee is required to pay for incorporating the changes in particulars.
5. If any additional examination fee is required to pay based on the changes in the application form particulars, then the correction(s) in application form particulars will be updated only after the successful payment of additional examination fee.
6. Details about the additional fee payment will be according to the changes made by an applicant. Additional fee payment details will be displayed only after the correction made by a candidate in the application form
7. The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) may be submitted either by any credit/Debit card or through e-Challan of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank.
To remove application form discrepancies Click Here
Discrepancy in images:
For correcting the discrepancies in the images, Central Board of Secondary Education has provided a link on the official website on the JEE Main-2015. The link is available from December 31st, 2014. Candidates must check following things before making corrections in the images upload. Candidates can also click on the following link to remove the image discrepancies in their JEE Main-2015 application form.
To remove image discrepancies Click Here
8. The images uploaded by the candidates in their application form are being verified by the CBSE and in case of any discrepancy in the image(s) found, a SMS and e-mail is being sent to the candidates to correct or to upload the image(s) again. This process may take around one month, so the candidates should wait for SMS/e-mail. If no discrepancy is found in the images, no SMS/e-mail will be sent to the candidates.
9. Correction in Photograph: As per the information bulletin of JEE Main-2015, name of the candidate and date on which the photograph is taken has to be mentioned on the photograph, but in case uploaded photograph does not have name and date, the form will not be rejected and no correction is required in such a case but if a candidate wants to change his/her photograph then it can be done with the help of link provided above.
10. Correction in thumb impression: As per the information bulletin of JEE Main-2015, boys have to upload their left hand thumb impression and girls have to upload their right hand thumb impression. In case of wrong thumb impression is uploaded by a candidate, the candidates is required to apply same thumb impression on the attendance sheet during examination as provided in the online application. Candidates can also change their thumb impression with the help of link provided above.
Candidates can remove discrepancy in JEE Main-2015 application form January 19, 2015