Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC), Thirvananthapuram invited applications for the recruitment of 109 Graduate Apprentices for the training year 2015-16 in different disciplines. The interested candidates have to appear for Walk-in-Interview on 17 October 2015 and 31 October 2015.
Notification No. R&R/9.2/VNB/03/2015
Dates of Walk-in-Interview: 17 October 2015 and 31 October 2015
Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, Thirvananthapuram Vacancy Details
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.– 06 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 05 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 04 Posts
- Computer Science/Engg. – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 04 Posts
- Electronics Engg. – 30 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 29 Posts
- Metallurgy– 04 Posts
- Production Engg. – 05 Posts
- Library & Information Science – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Apprentices Posts
- For Engineering Disciplines: First Class Engg. Degree (Four/three year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks.
- For Library & Information Science: Degree + first class B.LISc. with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit for Graduate Apprentices Posts
How to Apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, Thirvananthapuram Graduate Apprentices Posts 2015
Interested candidates may register their names at the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website address www.sdcentre.org and appear for interview on the prescribed date.