Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 05 February 2016
Date of Exam (Paper I): 20 March 2016
Date of Exam (Paper II): 05 June 2016
SSC CISF Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CISF Examination:
Educational Qualification: Bachelors’ degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 20-25 years.
Selection Procedure for SSC CISF Examination:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply for SSC CISF Examination:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 05 February 2016.