Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invited applications for the post of Fitter and Welder. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 September 2015.
Notification No.: Employment Notice No 296
- Opening Date of Application: 09 September 2015
- Closing Date of Application: 30 September 2015
- Date of Written Test: 01 November 2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy Details
- Fitter: 150 Posts
- Welder: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Fitter & Welder Job
- Fitter: Candidates must possess Matric/ SSLC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in trade of Fitter or Sheet Metal Worker.
- Welder: Candidates must possess Matric/ SSLC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in trade of Welder.
Age Limit for Fitter & Welder Job
Gen: 27 years of age
How to Apply for the BHEL Fitter & Welder Job
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the
Filled up application form along with other necessary documents should be forwarded to Sr. Deputy General Manager/ HR (R&W), HRM Department, Building No 24, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirapalli – 620014 on or before 07 October 2015.
Application Fees for Fitter & Welder Job
Gen/OBC: Rs 125/-