Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur invited application to fill up 2079 posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in Raipur, Bilaspur and Nagpur Divisions and workshops of South East Central Railway.
Name and Number of Posts:
1 Porter (operating) 224
2 TMO/KSI (Engg) 08
3 Helper-II (S&T) 64
4 Helper-II (Mech) 148
5 Helper-II (Elec) 40
6 Helper-II (Stores) 24
7 Trackman (Engg) 1550
8 Hospital Attendents/Dis Cleaner (Med) 05
9 Helper-II /Hamal (Commercial) 16
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs. 1800/- (pay band I)
Closing Date: 05.10.2012 (17.00 Hrs),
19.10.2012 (17.00 Hrs) (For residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands and for candidates residing abroad)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th standard or ITIor equivalent from a recognized educational institution or Board. Those appearing or awaiting results are not eligible.
Age Limit: Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 33 years (as on 01.01.2013)
How to Apply
• To download the notification, application form and the format of SC/ST and OBC certificates and other declarations format, click here
• An application fee of Rs.40/- has to be paid via crossed DD from any nationalized Bank or crossed IPO drawn in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur – 495004 Chhattisgarh”.
• SC/ST, Persons With Disabilities (PWD), women, minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zorastrians [Parsis]), candidates belonging to economically backward classes (with family income < Rs.50,000/- p.a.) and Ex-servicemen need not pay this fee.
• Application, in prescribed format alongwith required documents, can be sent by ordinary post to the “Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway, RTS Colony, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya , Bilaspur– 495004, Chhattisgarh” or dropped into the Application Drop Box available at the office by 05.10.2012.
• The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed: “Application for recruitment to the posts in Pay Band-1 + Grade Pay ` 1800/-”, Employment Notification No.SECR/03/2012.
Mode Of Selection:
The recruitment process consists of Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of candidates found successful in written test. Document Verification and Medical Examination will be done for those candidates who clear the PET.
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for the written test. Passing the PET is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called at 1:3 ratio for the PET. PWD candidates are exempted from appearing for PET
For more information visit Railway Recruitment Cell website.