26 Assistant Professors Job Recruitment in Central University of Bihar
Here you find all information related to selection criteria, application procedure etc for recruitment to the 26 posts of Assistant Professors for several subjects by Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology
Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology (BTKIT) was set up in 1986 to impart engineering education and promoting technological environment in Kumaon region. The institute invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to the 26 posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 26
- Subjects: Computer Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Deadline to receive completed application forms: 9 April 2013
For Engineering/ Technology
Applicants must possess BE / BTech and ME / MTech degree in relevant subject with at least 60% marks or equivalent in BE / BTech or ME / MTech.
For Applied Sciences and Humanities
- Job seekers should possess good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Besides this, the aspirants must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates possessing PhD in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 do not require being NET/SLET/SET qualified.
- NET/ SLET/ SET qualification shall also not be essential for such Masters Programmes in discipline for which these examinations are not held.
Eligible candidates will be called for an interview by the institute.
The application fee is Rs 500 (Rs 250 in case of SC/ST candidates) and should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat” payable at Dwarahat.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the prescribed application format from the website of the institute
- Applicants must send their application form in specified format along with DD and requisite certificates to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology
To seek more details, please visit http://www.kecua.ac.in/