344 COY ASC (SUP) Type ‘B’, C/o 56 APO invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts of ‘Fireman’.Selected candidates will be on probation period of two years. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Fireman
No. of Posts: 10 (Ten)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation (Class X Pass) from a recognized Board/ University.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 18 to 25yearsas on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Test or Endurance Test followed with the Written Testthen finally the Personal Interviewand Medical Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Medical Certificate, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, Sports Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card and a self- addressed envelope affixed with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card may be forwarded to the Office of “Commanding Officer, 344 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’, PIN – 905 344, C/o 56 APO” by Registered Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below