AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has extended the online applications for posts under Advertisement No.3/2020 till 15 September 2020. All those candidates who have yet not applied for AAI JE 2020 have an opportunity to apply for the posts before the closure of the application. No application will be entertained after the due date. Air India will recruit a total of 180 vacancies of Junior Executive Posts based on GATE 2019 Marks and document verification. Candidates can check this article for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 September 2020
- Availability of Schedule for Document Verification: Will be announced
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Executive (Civil) - 15 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical) - 15 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics) - 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Executive Posts
- Junior Executive (Civil) -Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university.
- Junior Executive (Electrical) - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university.
- Junior Executive (Electronics) - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university.
Age Limit - 27 years (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Pay Scale -Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Selection Procedure for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
How to apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 15 September 2020. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application for future reference.
Application Fee for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
Others - Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates - Nil
Mode of Payment - Online