The Coordinator of AcSIR at CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute invites candidates fulfilling the following qualifications and experience, to appear for a ‘Walk-in Interview’ for engagement as Executive Consultant for his Coordination Office located in CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute, at the venue, date and time mentioned below:
Venue: Assembly Hall, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
Date: 17th June, 2015;
Time: 9:00 am
The registration of candidates will start at 9:00 am and close by 10:00 am.
Candidates reaching the venue after 10:00 am will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Name of the position: Executive Consultant
No. of position: 1
1) MBA preferably in HR or Finance from a recognized/ reputed institute through a regular enrolment and not through correspondence.
2) The basic qualification must be at least B. Tech Or Post Graduation in Science.
3) Proficient in spoken and written English with good communication skills
Two years Work experience in similar capacity or in research/policy domain.
Good knowledge of computer applications and familiarity with office automation softwares.
Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 30,000/- per month. Higher remuneration may be offered based on candidate’s qualification, experience and performance in the selection interview.
The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and does not have any provision for regularization. The initial engagement will be for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years based on performance appraisal. On expiry of the extended period of 3 years, based on a further assessment of work done during the entire period of engagement, the engagement may be further extended up to a maximum of period of two years so that the entire engagement on contractual basis does not exceed 5 years.
Not exceeding 35 years (age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled/Woman – Widowed/Divorced/Judicially-separated and not remarried; and upto 3 years for OBC).
General Instructions –
- No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
- The Candidates will be required to bring All Certificates/testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities/Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST/SC/OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of AcSIR-CFTRI. - Two recent Passport size coloured photograph. - Advertisement is no commitment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Those who do not meet the essential requirements will not be eligible to appear for the Walk-in-Interview.