Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Jobs Notification: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Navi Mumbai has invited applications for the Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 20 September 2019.
Employment Notice No: ACTREC/Advt-A-3/2019; Dated: 14 August 2019
Important Dates for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Last Date for submissioin of online application: 20 September 2019
Vacancy Details of ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Professor-Radiation Oncology
- Assistant Professor -Radio diagnosis
- Assistant Professor -International Radiology
- Assistant Professor -Nuclear Medicine
- Assistant Professor -Medical Oncology (Adult Solid Tumor)
- Assistant Professor -Medical Oncology (Adult Hematolymphoid)
- Assistant Professor -Medical Oncology (Pediatrics)
- Assistant Professor -(Bone and Soft Tissue)
- Assistant Professor -Pediatric Oncology-Surgery
- Assistant Professor -(Uro Oncology)
- Assistant Professor -Gastrointestinal Oncology Surgery)
- Assistant Professor -Hematopathology
- Assistant Professor -(Surgical Pathology)
- Assistant Professor -(Anesthesia)
- Assistant Professor -Intensives (Critical Care)
- Assistant Professor -Microbiology
- Assistant Professor -Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor -Transfusion Medicine
- Assistant Professor -General Medicine
- Assistant Dental and Prosthetics Surgeon D
- Assistant Professor Radiation Oncology: M.D or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology/Radiodiagnosis recognized by MCI with 03 years ppost M.D/D.N.B experience. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Interventional Radiology.
- Visit the official notification link for details of the educational qualification of the various posts.
Selection Procedure for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
How to Apply for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply for these posts with the essential documents and send to-Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210 on or before 20 September 2019. Check the notification details for details of the submission of application process.