Administration of Daman & Diu Jobs Notification: Administration of Daman & Diu invited applications for 15 Staff Nurse and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview to post as per the schedule starting from 08 January 2016.
Advertisement No. DMHS/DD/PHC-Staff/2015-16/3439 dated 21/12/2015
Starting Date of Walk-in-interview: 08 January 2016
Administration of Daman & Diu Vacancy Details
- BHW – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 09 Posts
- ANM – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts 2015-16
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- BHW – HSSC passed, Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) course of one year (Regular) in Government Recognized Institute OR Sanitary Inspector Course Passed Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Lab Technician – HSSC passed with Science Subject. Successful completion of Diploma in Medical Lab Technician Course from the recognized institution.
- Staff Nurse – HSSC Passed, A grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution. 3. Certificate in Midwifery.
- ANM – HSSC Passed, Auziliary Nurse Midwife course from a recognized Institution or Multi-purpose Health Worker (Female) course, (3) Registration from Nursing Council.
- Medical Officer – MBBS.
- BHW – 18-27 years
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- Staff Nurse – 30 years
- ANM – 30 years
- Medical Officer – 35 years
How to Apply for Administration of Daman & Diu Staff Nurse & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can walk-in-interview on the scheduled time and venue along with a copy of bio-data and attested copies of their certificate of qualification and experience, etc. The walk-in-interview has been scheduled to be held from 08 January 2016 from 9.30 AM.