Name of the course
First Year BCom Programme (Accounts/ Management Group)
- Opening Date for admission (First Round): 20 July 2011
- Closing date for admission (First Round): 12 August 2011
- Opening date for admission (Second Round): 2 September 2011
- Closing date for admission (Second Round): 16 September 2011
Application forms for all First year admissions will be available from 10 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays). Scholarship/ Freeship Scheme is available for Reserved Category Students (SC, ST, VJ, NT, SBC, OBC).
- Pass in 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations in any faculty.
- Pass in Diploma in Administration Services (Commerce & Secretarial Practices) from Pramila Vitthaldas Polytechnic Institute, SNDT University.
For more details on Information regarding the Eligibility criteria, Documents Required, Fee details for Admission in First year BCom Programme CLICK HERE
All First Year (FY) Admissions to take place through Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited MKCL's authorized (Approved Learning Centre) ALCs
How to Apply
- 1. Visit the Website http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/ or http://www.mu.ac.in/idol.html and understand the instructions carefully.
- 2. Vist the ALC (Approved Learning Centre) and collect the printed application form or Download from the website
- 3. Fill the application form, attach the required documents (Xerox and Original)
- 4. Submission of Application Form, with DD, Documents in Xerox copies and original and bring a self addressed A4 size envelope for the process of documents at the ALC centre
For more details on how to apply, click Admission Process Flow
For other details, visit http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/Content.aspx?ID=800