University of North Texas Dallas (UNT Dallas) is one of the premier universities in the world with the unique campus near the downtown. UNT Dallas invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management
Deadline for submission of completed application packet: 1 May 2013 (Summer Admission) / 15 July (Fall Admission) / 15 November (Spring Admission)
- Aspirants must have passed graduation with at least 2.8 overall GPA or a 3.0 for the last 60 hours GPA. Admission seekers possessing Master’s degree should have secured a minimum of 3.4 GPA or meet the undergraduate GPA level.
- Intended candidates must possess valid GMAT score card less than 5 years old.
- International applicants should have taken the TOEFL or graduated from a college/university in the United States or successfully cleared a rigorous English program.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of following criteria:
- GMAT Score
- Past Academic Record
- Work Experience
How to Apply
- Admission seekers should apply online at the University’s website .
- Candidates should submit the Valid GMAT score card
- Applicants should submit the following other documents at Division of Urban and Professional Studies Office – MBA program:
(a) Essay describing unique events, life experiences, and qualifications
(b) Two letters of recommendation (professional)
(c) CV (work/academic experience)
To acquire more details, please visit the official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read