AFRI Jobs Notification: Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 23 October 2018
AFRI Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 2 Posts
- Forester – 1 Post
- Forest Guard – 2 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Forest Guard and Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board; Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer.
- Forester – 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board.
- Forest Guard/Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th pass certificate from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AFRI Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode only upto 23 October 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for LDC, Forest Guard and Other Posts
- General and OBC categories – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Women/PH (disabled persons) - Rs. 100/-