Agriculture Insurance Company of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 May 2013.
Opening Date for Online Application: 30 April 2013
Closing Date for Online Application: 20 May 2013
Date of Online Examination: 16 June 2013
Date of Conduct of Descriptive Paper: 14 July 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Administrative officer (scale 1)
- Number of Post: 42
- Candidates age should be between 21 years -30 years for General,
- 35 years for SC/ST,
- 33 years for OBC,
- 35 years for ECO/SSRCO,
- 40 years for physically challenged,
- 45 years for physically challenged candidates if SC/ST,
- 43 years for physically challenged candidates if OBC,
- 35 years for residents of J&K and Assam states.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for ex-service candidates.
- Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering / B. Sc.(Agri) with 60% marks for Agriculture Discipline.
- PG Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales) with minimum 55% of marks in aggregate for marketing discipline.
- BE/B.Tech. (Computer/IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/ MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with minimum 55% in aggregate for I.T discipline.
- B.Com degree with minimum 60% or ACS/ACWA/ACA for Accounts discipline.
- Bachelor of Law with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or LLM for Legal discipline.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Masters’ Degree with 55% marks for Generalist.
- Rs100/- + Rs.25/- as service charges to Axis Bank limited for SC/ST/Persons with disability.
- Rs.500/- +Rs.25/- as service charges to Axis Bank for all other categories.
- Fee payment can made through any Branch of Axis Bank Ltd in Account Number 913020020289433, Account Name-AIC of India-Application money collection A/C in favour of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.
- Candidates can pay the fee either off line at any branch of Axis Bank or online payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Pay Scale: Rs. 33000/- p.m. (approx)
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in online multiple objective test and descriptive test and in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply only ON-LINE through the Company’s website i.e.
www.aicofindia.com from 30 April 2013 to 20 May 2013.
- Candidates need not submit the system generated print out (hard copy) of the On-Line application to the Company’s office.