Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Hyderabad will conduct Walk –in- Interview to fill up post of ‘Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) (A&C)’. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 24 August 2015.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview : 24 August 2015
Details of Posts
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) (A&C): 06 Posts
- Possess a current License (A&C) for A330 and its associated engines.
- Must undergo a refresher Course within preceding 24 months.
- Must have the Medical Fitness Certificate as required under Pre- Employment Medical Test.
Below 60 years
Candidate will get the Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 1.3 Lakhs Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 24 August 2015 (Monday) at 09:00 AM in the office of the General Manager (Engineering), Air India Engineering Services Limited, AIESL MRO Hangar, Shamshabad Airport, Hyderabad – 500 016 along with necessary documents.