AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician, Field Attendant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 May 2020.
- Last date of application submission: 5 May 2020
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Scientist - B- 1 Post
- Senior Project Research Officer (Non-Medical) - 1 Post
- Medical Social Worker - 2 Posts
- Dietician - 1 Post
- Field Attendant - 1 Post
- Research Officer - 1 Post
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist - B- MBBS/BDS with 3-year research/teaching experience after completing an internship or MBBS/BDS with PhD or MD or MDS.
- Senior Project Research Officer (Non-Medical) - M.Sc. in life sciences/Microbiology degree holders with two years of work experience.
- Medical Social Worker - Graduate in social work from a recognized institution with five years of work experience from a recognized university or masters degree in Social Work.
- Dietician - M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) from a recognized University/Institution; 2 years of experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching hospital.
- Field Attendant - 10+2 pass
- Research Officer - M.Sc. in Life Sciences from a recognized Institution with three years of work.
- Lab Technician - Degree in Science from a recognized University.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Medical Social Worker, Research Officer - Upto 45 years
- Dietician - 35 years
- Field Attendant, Lab Technician - 30 years
Download AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF Here
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the email@example.com on or before 05 May 2020.