AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019: Application Invited for 1372 Nursing Officer Posts, Apply Here
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)has released the notification to fill 1372 vacant post of Nursing Officer . Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 31 January 2019 to 07 February 2019.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officers Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the notification to fill 1372 vacant post of Nursing Officer (Grade B). The recruitment is being done by AIIMS Delhi for selection of Nursing Officer, Gr.-B under Direct Recruitment, for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi (VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital & Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital).
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer online application link will activate on 31 January 2019 and candidates would be able to apply till 07 February 2019. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Nursing Officer Exam, which is scheduled to be held on 28 February 2019 at various centres across India.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the AIIMS Nursing Officer 2019 through official website www.aiimsexams.org.
Out of 1372 Nursing Officer vacancies, 1272 vacancies are available Safdarjung Hospital, 58 in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital and 42 in Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital
Candidates considering applying for the posts for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment should possess Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council. The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 pay scale for Nursing Officer Post is Level 07 in the Pay Matrix.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission - 31 January 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 07 February 2019 till 05:00 PM
- Date of Exam - 28 February 2019
- Date of uploading of admit card - 19 February 2019
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
- VMMC Safdarjung Hospital – 1272 Posts
- Kalawati Saran Children Hospital – 58 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital - 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognised University or Institute; Or Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University of Institute; Or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute; OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council and registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife with State Nursing Council. Two and half years’post-qualification experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital.
21 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of EXAM.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website www.aiimsexams.org from 31 January 2019 to 07 February 2019 till 05:00 PM.