AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur invited applications for the post of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website from 17 May 2019 to 17 June 2019.
Advertisement Number - Dean (Academics)/05/SR/2019-AIIMS.JDH
- Starting Date of Application – 17 May 2019
- Last Date of Application Time - 17 June 2019
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details
Senior Residents - 131 Posts
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 12 Posts
- Anatomy – 01 Post
- Biochemistry – 04 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02 Posts
- Cardiology – 2 Post
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 4 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 1 Post
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) - 1 Post
- Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) – 1 Post
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 7 Posts
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology - 02 Posts
- General Medicine – 8 Posts
- General Surgery – 12 Posts
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 2 Posts
- Microbiology – 1 Post
- Neonatology – 02 Posts
- Nephrology – 02 Posts
- Neurology – 4 Posts
- Neurosurgery – 1 Post
- Nuclear Medicine - 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 4 Posts
- Otorhinolaryngology –E.N.T. – 1 Post. For more details, check detailed notification link
Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB – 3, entry pay of the Rs.67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Residents -Candidates should possess MS/DM/MD/DNB/M.Ch. For more information, visit the detailed notification link.
37 Years (Relaxation for reserved category is as per the AIIMS Jodhpur Rules). For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch Courses, the upper age limit is 39 Years.
Selection Procedure for Senior Resident Post
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Post 2019
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) on 17 June 2019.
- General/OBC - Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 800/-
No Fee for PWD Candidate