AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invited applications for the post of Store Keeper Cum-Clerk, Cashier and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send within 30 days (04 February 2019) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: within 30 days (04 February 2019) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details
- Store Keeper Cum-Clerk - 85 Posts
- Store Keeper – 21 Posts
- Cashier-11 Posts
- Chief Cashier-1 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer - 1 Post
- Blood Transfusion Officer Group-A - 1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer AYUSH Group – A - 1 Post
- Medical Officer AYUSH – 5 Posts
- Child Psychologist Group-A - 1 Post
- Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager) Group-A - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Store Keeper Cum-Clerk, Cashier and Other Posts
- Store Keeper Cum-Clerk - Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores
- Store Keeper – Degree from a recognised University/Institution Post-graduate degree/Diploma in Material management from a recognised University/Institution; or Bachelor's Degree in Material management from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years' experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)
- Cashier- Degree in commerce of recognized University or equivalent and Possessing Three years' experience of handling accounts work
- Chief Cashier- Graduate in Commerce and Possessing Five years' Experience of handling cash and accounts work in Government Organization.
- Junior Accounts Officer - Graduate in Commerce and Possessing two years' Experience of handling accounts worked
- Blood Transfusion Officer Group-A - A recognized medical qualification With 5 years experience in Blood Bank with component separator
- Senior Medical Officer AYUSH Group – A - A degree in any of the five streams of AYUSH and Five years clinical and/or teaching experience in a recognized hospital/teaching institution
- Medical Officer AYUSH – A degree in relevant stream of AYUSH from a Recognized University and 3 years clinical and/ teaching experience in a recognized hospital/teaching institution.
- Child Psychologist Group-A - M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology with M.Phil, in Clinical Psychology. And At least 2 years’ experience in Child & Adolescence mental health
- Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager) Group-A - M.Sc. (Home Science Food and Nutrition) /M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) and 6 years’ experience in the line preferablyin 200 bedded Hospital.
How to Apply for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the AIIMS’s Website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.