AIIMS Kalyani Interview Schedule 2020 for Faculty Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has released the Interview Schedule for the Faculty Posts for Para-clinical and Clinical Departments on its official website. All such candidates who are parts of AIIMS Kalyani Faculty Posts Interview round can check the schedule on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar-aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
According to the short notification released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar, the Personal Interview for selection of Faculty for Para-clinical and Clinical Departments, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani will be conducted on 18/19/25/26 July 2020.
The Interview for the department of Pathology/Microbiology/Pharmacology/Forensic Medicine and Pediatrics will be conducted on 18 July 2020.
The Interview for the Ophthalmology/ENT/General Medicine/General Surgery and Dermatology will be held on 19 July 2020. The Interview for the Faculty Position for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology/Orthopedics/Psychiatry and Radiology will be held on 25 July 2020 whereas the Interview for the Dentistry Department is scheduled on 26 July 2020.
Candidates should note that the venue for the Faculty Interview is-Ramalingaswamy Board Room, AIIMS, New Delhi and time will be intimated on the Interview Call letter.
Candidates qualified for the AIIMS Kalyani Faculty Posts Interview can check the Schedule available on the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar. You can check the same with the direct link given below.
Process to Download AIIMS Kalyani Interview Schedule 2020 for Faculty Posts
- First of all visit to the AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website- https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/
- You will have to visit What’s New Section on home page.
- Click on the link “Notification for interview date w.r.t. selection of Faculty for Para-clinical & Clinical Departments, AIIMS, Kalyani" given on the homepage
- You will get the PDF of the Interview Schedule in a new window.
- Download and save the same for your future reference.