AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 1 October 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 1 October 2019
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 9 Posts
- Junior Resident – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident – Candidate should have an MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- Junior Resident – Candidate should have a graduate degree (MBBS) MD/DNB/Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
Senior Resident – 37 years
Junior Resident – 33 years
(Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 1 October 2019 at the Dean's Office, Admin building, AllMS Patna for Senior Resident Posts and for Junior Residents, Candidates are required to report in the Committee Room,College Building, Ground Floor, AIIMS- Patna along with required documents.