All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Grade-II) on direct job outsourcing basis for a limited period of 6 months. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interviews on 29 and 30 January 2014 at 10:00 am. AIIMS Raipur is one of the six AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes which are being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- Date & Time of Interview: 29 and 30 January 2014 at 10:00 am
- Venue of Interview: Committee Room, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse (Grade-II)
- Total Number of Post: 100 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 30 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or its equivalent from a recognized university/board.
- Candidate should have Certificate in General nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
- Candidate should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/university and should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fees through Demand Draft/Pay orders drawn in favour of ‘AIIMS Raipur’ payable at Raipur.
Pay Scale: Rs.27000/- per month consolidated
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in and attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, original and attested copies of Date of Birth, Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent, Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery, Registration certificate as “A” grade Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing council, Caste certificate, “No Objection Certificate” if in employment, Experience certificate, if any to be held at the Committee Room, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur on 29 and 30 January 2014