AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020: 15 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020: 31 July 2020
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor - 15 Posts
- Professor - 2 Posts
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Medical Candidates: Candidate should have 14 years of teaching or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject speciality after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent. Or M.Ch./D.M. (2 years or 5 years course recognized after MBBS) in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent.
- Non-Medical candidates: Candidates should have Fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject concerned after obtaining PhD.
- For Medical Candidates: Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject speciality after obtaining of M.D./M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent.
- For Non-Medical candidates: Three years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject of concerned after obtaining Ph.D.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Age Limit- not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for Additional Professor and Professor.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Salary
- ProfessorLevel 14-A(Rs.168900-220400)
- Additional ProfessorLevel 13A-2 (Rs.148200-211400)
- Associate Professor Level 13A-1 (Rs.138300-209200)
- Assistant ProfessorLevel 12 (Rs.101500-167400
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 15 April 2020 to 31 July 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.