All India Management Association (AIMA) invited applications for admission to PGDM & PGDITM programmes.
Date of Interview: 13 & 14 May 2014
Name of the Programme
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (PGDITM)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University is exempted from the entrance test for admission.
• Graduation with below 50% marks is required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
• Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA / Study centres from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalised.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of interview.
• The selected candidates after receiving admission offer letter will submit the required documents with a DD of programme fee of Rs. 25000/- in favor of All India Management Association-CME payable at New Delhi in next 10-15 days after the declaration of their result.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of AIMA: http://www.aima.in/index.html