All India Management Association (AIMA) invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Accounts), Accountant, Jr. Technical Assistant and Assistant Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 14 January 2014.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 14 December 2013
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 14 January 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 18 January 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
• Management Trainee (General): 17 Posts
• Management Trainee (Accounts): 07 Posts
• Accountant: 17 Posts
• Jr. Technical Assistant: 107 Posts
• Assistant Engineer: 10 Posts
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 14 January 2014 for Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Accounts) and Jr. Technical Assistant.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 14 January 2014 for Accountant and Assistant Engineer.
• Management Trainee (General): MBA, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University/Institutions.
• Management Trainee (Accounts): MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or Company Secretary.
• Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with 3 years experience in maintaining and auditing of accounts.
• Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio- Chemistry as one of the subjects.
• Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering.
• General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.300/- in the form of DD in favour of All India Management Association, payable at New Delhi.
• No fee from SC/ST/PH candidates.
• Rs. 20600-46500 for Management Trainee (General) and Management Trainee (Accounts).
• Rs. 16400-40500 for Accountant and Assistant Engineer.
• Rs. 10500-28690 for Jr. Technical Assistant.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates may apply online through the website: http://jobapply.in/mrpsujob/ before 14 January 2014.
• After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with the self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019 before 18 January 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.