AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA), an entrance test for admission to MBA/ PGDM and allied programmes in various management institutes is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). AIMS invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to appear in ATMA to be held on 9 June 2013.
Name of the Test
AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA)
• Sale of Bulletin and Registration begins: 8 March 2013
• Deadline for Online Registration: 20 May 2013
• Sale of Bulletin closes: 20 May 2013
• Admit cards available for download: 21 May 2013 to 25 May 2013
• Online test conducts on: 9 June 2013
• Aspirants must possess graduation degree in any discipline from the University/ Institution.
• Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
ATMA scores of the candidates will be sent only to the five selected institutes by AIMS. The institutes will consider the ATMA score of the applicants along with the other selection criteria as determined by them for admission purpose.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee for ATMA is Rs 1050/- and can be paid through one of the following modes:
• Online payment using credit/ debit card
• Fee paid through Fee Collection Centre (FCC)
• By purchasing information brochure and application form through FCC
• Bank Account Transfer
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply online at www.atmaaims.com or get the information brochure along with application form through FCC.
• Aspirants must fill in the form and pay the fee through one of the modes prior mentioned.
Further information is available on the official website of ATMA www.atmaaims.com.
Aspirants should also Read