The Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Central Accounts Office invites applications from the eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts mentioned below. The role of Air Force Central Account Office (AFCAO) is to maintain the Individual Running Ledger Accounts (IRLAs) of all categories of personnel including Air HQ Cadre Civilians (AFHQ Cadre) except unit cadre Gp D Non-industrial civilians, from the date of induction into service till they become non-effective and to maintain the provident fund account of all personnel.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : Within 30 days from publication of this advertisement in Employment News(28 December 2013).
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Lower Division Clerk (LDC)”
No. of Posts : 13 (Thirteen). [07 – UR, 01 – SC, 02 – ST and 03 – OBC].
2. Name of Post : “Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)”
No. of Posts : 02 (Two). [02 – UR].
3. Name of Post : “Cook”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [01 – UR].
Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
(i) 12th Class Pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ University.
(ii) Typing speed 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, corresponding to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Cook :
Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(i) One Year of experiece as Watchman or Lascar or Gestener Operator or Mali from an Orgaisation or Institute for the post of Multi Taskig Staff (MTS).
(ii) Six months experience in the Trade.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Age Limit : 18 Years to 27 Years for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Age Limit : 18 Years to 25 Years for the post of MTS and Cook.
Pay Scale/ Salary :
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of LDC and Cook.
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,800/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
How to Apply :
- Applications should be submitted on the Prescribed Proforma along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications/ experience/ date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) etc and self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 5/- postage stamp.
- The application should be addressed to “The Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Central Accounts Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110 010”.
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected/ recruited on the basis of Written Test based on General Aptitude of 12th (Twelve) standard level for the post of LDC and 10th standard level for MTS and Cook.