Air India Air Transport Services Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Customer Agent and Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver. Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 12 November 2013 for Customer Agent and 19 November 2013 for Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver.
- Date & Time of Interview for Customer Agent: 12 November 2013 between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Date & Time of Interview for Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: 19 November 2013 between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Details of Posts
Name of the Post
- Customer Agent: 134 Posts
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: 45 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 179
- Upper age limit of candidate is 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ ST as on 1 November 2013 for both posts.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines.
- Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with ability to speak fluent English and local language and conversant with basic computer operations. Knowledge of Hindi language is desirable.
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: 10th pass and must possess valid HMV Driving Licence.
- Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.300/- in the form of A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favor of Air India Air Transport Services Limited payable at Mumbai.
- Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Customer Agent: 1st Year- Rs.12,000/- p.m., 2nd Year Rs.13,000/-p.m. and 3rd Year Rs.14,000/-p.m
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: 1st year- Rs.8000/- p.m, 2nd year- Rs.9000- p.m. and 3rd Year- Rs.10000/- p.m.
- Customer Agent: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Trade Test including Driving Test of HMV and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend walk in interview along with filled in application form in the prescribed format, Demand Draft, recent coloured passport size photograph affixed, one set of self attested copies of educational qualification, proof of age, experience, caste certificate (if applicable), LMV/ HMV license to the address given below on 12 November 2013 for Customer Agent and 19 November 2013 for Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver.
Venue for Interview:
Air India Unity Complex
Gst Road (Near Taj Flight Kitchen)