Air India Jobs 2019: Air India Limited invited applications for the post of RT Operator in Delhi and Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 10 July 2019.
- Date - 10 July 2019 (Wednesday)
- Time - 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Air India Vacancy Details
RT Operator - 16 Posts
- Delhi - 8 Posts
- Mumbai – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RT Operator Posts
- Minimum 10+2 from a recognized Board/University AND
- Must be in possession of valid RTR (A), RTR (C) or RTR (P) license issued by Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2019
Candidates can attend walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time at:
- Mumbai - Air India Limited, Western Region 2 nd Floor, Operations Conference Room, Operations Department, Old Airport, Gate No. -02 Kalina, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai – 400 029
- Delhi - Regional Training Centre Air India Limited, Northern Region Opposite Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal-1 (Palam Airport) New Delhi – 110037
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500/- (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)