Air India Limited Job Notification: Air India Limited has invited applications for the 70 Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher Posts. The eligible candidates can appear on the walk-in-interview to be conducted on the 06/09 May 2019.
Date of walk-in-interview: 06/09 May 2019
Air India Limited Vacancy Details
Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 70 Posts
- Candidates will have to 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University.
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) : Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft.
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3): Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone “O n the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
Stipend: During the training period, selected candidates will be paid monthly Stipend as under: -
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.40,000/- per month
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Approximately GROSS Emoluments of Rs.70,000/- per month.
- Check the notification for Increment, Loyalty Bonus and other benefits
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply and appear for walk-in-interview to be held on 6th 9th May 2019 at the venue mentioned in the official notification.