ICFAI Business School (IBS) is one of the best B-Schools in the country that provides excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. IBS also offers innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development. The institute believes in 100% case-based learning which makes it a unique MBA institute.
Every year IBS conducts IBSAT entrance exam to shortlist candidates for its nine campuses which are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Alongside, it should also be noted that approximately 50,000-60,000 students appear in this exam to become associated with IBS.
In this article, you would get to understand all the information which is necessary to become associated with IBS through IBSAT.
Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2020
Eligibility criteria is a significant aspect to consider before registering for an entrance exam. It is a preliminary short listing of those candidates who are fit to be considered for appearing in an exam. The Eligibility criteria for IBSAT is mentioned as under:
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Applicants who have completed their graduation on a one-time sitting basis or on a 2-year basis are not eligible.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations / viva / assignments before May 31, 2020.
Also Read: IBSAT Detailed Eligibility Criteria
How to Register for IBSAT 2020
There is a common application form to register for all the campuses of IBS. Before registering yourself for the exam, make following arrangements:
- Arrange for important documents such as mark sheet of Xth, XIIth and graduation as they will be required in filling the application form.
- Keep aside a colour photograph (Full face till the shoulders) in jpeg or gif format. The photograph size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140 – 160 pixels
- Decide the campus preference in mind so that you do not face any ambiguity while filling the form
To apply through ONLINE MODE, visit the official website of the IBS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Note: You can apply to take admission in IBS Hyderabad through any of the below mentioned test scores:
- IBSAT Score
- GMAT Score
- CAT Score
- NMAT by GMAC
- MAT Score
- CMAT Score
- XAT Score
Also Read: How to register for IBSAT Exam
Structure and Pattern of IBSAT 2020
Structure and pattern of paper needs to be understood well when you aim to appear in an entrance exam. The structure of an exam will equip you with all the necessary information that would aid you to crack the entrance exam within the stipulated time limit.
For your better understanding, we have given below structure of IBSAT exam. After taking a glance at it, you would shortlist the important areas on which you need to focus your attention to get the best scores:
Also Read: Detailed IBSAT Exam Pattern
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus: Section-wise
IBSAT is a computer-based test which comprises of 4 sections. The syllabus of each section is mentioned as under:
Verbal Ability Section
This section aims to test the verbal aptitude of the aspirants through these topics:
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual usage
Quantitative Aptitude Section
This section aims to test the quantities aptitude of the aspirants through these topics:
- Arithmetic and Algebra
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
This sections aims to test the data interpretation aptitude of the aspirants through these topics:
- Bar Chart
- Pie Diagrams
- Line Charts
- Mixed Charts
Also Read: IBSAT Exam Section-wise detailed Syllabus
Selection Process for IBSAT 2020
It is important to understand the selection process for the entrance exam in which you have applied. If you would be aware of the selection process before-hand, then preparation would become a cake-walk.
The selection process also means that there are various stages wherein you have high chances to get eliminated. Hence, performing at your best is the only option which you have. Here we bring for you various stages wherein your aptitude and attitude would be analyzed on several dimensions.
Also Read: IBSAT 2020 Selection process and criteria
List of Institutes/Colleges and Programmes under IBSAT 2020
IBSAT offer admission as per the merit scored by the candidate in IBSAT along with the GD/PI which follows thereon. There are 9 campuses of IBSAT which accept the score of IBSAT. Find out about the institutes and the campuses.
Also Read: List of institutes that accept IBSAT Sores
Important Dates for IBSAT 2020
It is crucial to note the important dates of an entrance exam. These dates act as a countdown for your preparation and also help in mapping the study schedule and also enable a candidate to manage their time effectively. The exam events commence from the month of July and extends till January next year.
IBSAT Exam Schedule
Online Application Begins
July 1, 2020
IBSAT 2020 Entrance Examination
December 26 & December 27, 2020
Declaration of Result
Also Read: Important Events related to IBSAT Exam
Highlights of IBSAT 2020 Test
- IBSAT is a computer based test. It is conducted at 100 Test Centers across India.
- This test scores the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension.
- This test gives the applicants a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses.
- IBS campuses are located at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
For more information and details regarding IBSAT 2020, keep visiting jagranjosh.com
For more information related to MBA Admission/Entrance Notifications, please visit here