All India Management Association (AIMA)invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee, Accountant, Junior Technical Assistant and Assistant Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 January 2014.
• Closing Date for Registration: 14 January 2014
• Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 18 January 2014
Details of Post
• Management Trainee(General): 17 Post
• Management Trainee(Accounts): 07 Posts
• Accountant: 17 Posts
• Jr. Technical Assistant: 107 Posts
• Assistant Engineer: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 158 Posts
• Management Trainee: Pay Scale Rs. 20600-46500/-
• Accountant: Pay Scale Rs. 16400-40500/-
• Jr. Technical Assistant: Pay Scale Rs. 10500-28690/-
• Assistant Engineer: Pay Scale Rs. 16400-40500/-
Maximum Age Limit
• Management Trainee(Accounts): 28 years
• Accountant: 30 years
• Jr. Technical Assistant: 28 years
• Assistant Engineer: 30 years
• Management Trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University/Institutions.
• Management Trainee (Accounts): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
• Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial/Commercial/Departmental Undertakings.
• Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
• Assistant Engineer: A degree in Civil Engineering
Application Fee: A application fee of Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) for Gen/OBC Applicants should be submitted in form of demand draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted).
No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send the completely filled application till 2400 hrs on 14 January 2014 through online registration. The last date for receipt of duly completed print out of online application form at “Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019.” is 18 January 2014.