American Embassy invited applications for the posts of Media Analyst, FSN-8 (Contract Employee Agreement). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 02 September 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Media Analyst, FSN-8 (Contract Employee Agreement) - 02 Posts
- Level-IV native or near-native fluency in oral and written English and Bengali languages. Knowledge of Nepali and Hindi languages is desirable.
- Knowledge of South Asian current affairs and media with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a related substantive field (e.g., media, international affairs, military, political, economic).
- Knowledge of social media, web content management, and digital multimedia tools.
- Ability to quickly and accurately translate into idiomatic English from Bengali.
- Ability to synthesize and integrate complex information or data across sources to identify relationships and trends.
- A university degree.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks, change focus quickly, and adapt work habits/schedule to meet mission requirements.
The selection will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted of the shortlisted candidates by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 02 September 2015.