AMU Second Round Counselling 2018: Mop Up Round Schedule released

The second round of the AMU counselling will be started from Aug 11 in offline mode at Office of the Dean, F/o Engg. Technology, AMU. Find here the complete counselling schedule for the 2nd and Mop Up round of AMU Counselling 2018.
AMU Counselling 2018: Second and Mop Up Round Schedule

After the completion of the first round of AMU Counselling 2018 in offline mode from July 17 to July 18, the office of the controller of examination, Aligarh Muslim University, has released the schedule for the second and final/mop up round for AMU counselling 2018. The candidates, who listed in Select, Chance Memo and Nomination Categories, will have to report in person at Office of the Dean, F/o Engg. & Technology, AMU, to take part in the second and final round to upgrade their allotted seats. Some of the students didn’t report at the allotted institutes which creates 28 vacant seats in different engineering courses. The tentative vacancies under nomination category will be declared separately on the official website. 80% of the available seats are reserved for the candidates listed in chance memo category, while 20% of the seats are for the nomination category students.

 AMU 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2018:







Aug 11

8:00 am to 10:00 am

10:00 am to 1:00 pm

Chance Memo Reporting Candidates

Aug 12

8:00 am to 10:00 am

10:00 am to 1:00 pm

Nomination Category Candidates

Aug 31

8:00 am to 10:00 am

10:00 am to 1:00 pm

AMU Final/Mop Up Round Counselling Schedule 2018:

The office of the controller of examination will also conduct the Final/Mop Up Round Counselling on Aug 14 for the vacant seats generated after the second round of AMU counselling 2018. There will be two phases in this round of counselling. Phase I will be for the available seats reported after the second round counselling, while Phase II will for the leftover seats/vacant seats reported upto 3:00 pm. In this round of counselling, the seats will be offered to the students in the least preferred branch/streams.

HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar answers for IIT JEE Admissions during Rajya Sabha Question Hours



Phase I

8:00 am to 1:00 pm

Phase II

3:00 pm to 5:00 pm

The students were divided into three categories for the first round of the AMU Counselling 2018 which are given below:

Students can check their name in Select List, Chance Memo List and Special Category List after downloading the PDF files from the links given below:

Trending Now

List Name

Download Link



Chance Memo




Want to crack Engineering Entrance Examinations 2019? Must Know all about Engineering

Pick the right college for your Engineering

List of Top Engineering Colleges in India

List of Top Engineering Colleges in Mumbai

List of Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore

Related Categories

खेलें हर किस्म के रोमांच से भरपूर गेम्स सिर्फ़ जागरण प्ले पर

Live users reading now

Result Updates