CBSE Class 10 Science Guess Papers
Guess papers and model papers form the most effective tool to give a boost to the preparations for board exams. Students can assess their performance only by solving various questions based on different conceptual topics. Solving various guess papers helps you know your strong and weak areas. Also these papers give you an idea of the important topics and questions which must be given special attention while preparing for the board exams.
Here, we bring you a set of the CBSE Guess Papers for class 10 Science to practice for the upcoming board examination 2019. Here we are providing the latest guess paper and those prepared for the previous years' exams. These CBSE Science guess papers will be quite helpful to cover a significant part of the syllabus effectively in relatively less time. These papers prepared by the subject experts will prove to be the perfect tool to fine tune your preparations for the board exams hence obtain high scores in Class 10 Science exam 2019.
Check below the latest CBSE Guess Paper for Class 10 Science Examination 2019
Given below are the CBSE Class 10 Science Guess Papers those prepared in the previous years. Though format followed in these papers may be different from the latest one but questions involved are important from exam point of view so students can use these papers as practice tests to enhance their preparation for upcoming board exam.
More you solve the different Science problems, the more you will get the concepts cleared helping you get at an ease to solve other related problems. These guess papers containing important questions will act as a catalyst to boost your preparations for the board exams. An intensive practice in each subject helps to inculcate a huge confidence within you, helping you write a perfect exam on the final day.
CBSE Class 10 Science Previous Years Solved Question Papers
Before solving the CBSE Class 10 Science Guess Papers students must be know the latest format to be employed in CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper 2019, which is as follows:
- The question paper will be consisted of 27 questions divided into five sections, viz. A, B, C, D and E.
- Question numbers 1 and 2 in Section- A will be one mark questions.
- Question numbers 3 to 5 in Section- B will be two marks questions.
- Question numbers 6 to 15 in Section- C will be three marks questions.
- Question numbers 16 to 21 in Section- D will be 5 marks questions.
- Question numbers 22 to 27 in Section- E will be practical based question carrying two marks each.
Students are suggested to thoroughly understand the latest question paper pattern and make a strategy accordingly before solving the various guess papers, practice papers and question papers to make their preparations more effective.
CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam 2019: Latest Exam Pattern and Questipn Paper Design
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions Class 10 Science: All Chapters
- NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Science: All Chapters
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Previous Years' Question Papers of All Subjects: 2011-2018
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019