CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Paper 2023 (PDF) with Answer Key, Download Now!
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Paper 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Class 12 Informatics Practices Exam today (March 23, 2023) from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Informatics Practices has been emerging as one of the preferred choices among class 12 students for the past few years, considering the various career opportunities growing in the field. Lakhs of students sat for the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Exam today. As per the reviews shared by students and teachers, the Class 12 Informatics Practices paper was moderately easy and could be finished in 3 hours without much struggle. Here is the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Paper for Board Exam 2023. Students can download the full paper in PDF from the link provided below in this article. The CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Answer Key 2023 is also given in this article, with the help of which you may check correct answers to all questions asked in the Class 12 Informatics Practices Exam today.
Check CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Paper Analysis 2023: Exam Review, Difficulty Level & More
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Paper 2023
General Instructions mentioned in the paper are as follows :
(i) This question paper contains five sections, Section A to E.
(ii) All questions are compulsory.
(iii) Section A have 18 questions carrying 1 mark each.
(iv) Section B has 7 Very Short Answer type questions carrying 2 marks each.
(v) Section C has 5 Short Answer type questions carrying 3 marks each.
(vi) Section D has 3 Long Answer type questions carrying 5 marks each. (vii) Section E has 2 questions carrying 4 marks each. One internal choice is given in Q. 35 against Part E only.
(viii)All programming question are to be answered using python language only.
Preview of the CBSE Class 12 IP Question Paper 2023:
Download the PDF copy of the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question paper 2023 below:
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Paper 2023 (PDF)
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Answer Key 2023
Part - A
1.Which of the following topologies is very efficient and all nodes are connected to a central hub ?
Answer: (i) Star
2. Ramandeep is a young woman with great aspirations and has a good team of like-minded people. She along with her team members started a company to sell handicrafts online and also designed a logo for their company. What type of intellectual property does this logo represent?
Answer: (iv) Trademark
3. Which of the following is a type of cybercrime where objectionable and demeaning comments are posted on social media platform about a person, such that he/she is mentally harassed ?
(iii) Cyber bullying
(iv) Identity Theft
Answer: (iii) Cyber bullying
4. Which of the following is the correct output of the following SQL command ?
SELECT ROUND (7876 . 4568 , 2 ) :
Answer: (i) 7876.46
5. Aggregate functions are also known as :
(i) Scalar Functions
(ii) Single Row Functions
(iii) Multiple Row Functions
(iv) Hybrid Functions
Answer: (iii) Multiple Row Functions
6. Primary law in India for matters related to e-commerce and cyber crime is :
(i) IT Act 1995
(ii) IT Act 2000
(iii) IT Act 1998
(iv) IT Act 2010
Answer: (ii) IT Act 2000
7. Ravisha has stored the records of all students of her class in a MYSQL table. Suggest a suitable SQL clause that she should use to display the names of students in alphabetical order.
(i) SORT BY
(ii) ALIGN BY
(iii) GROUP BY
(iv) ORDER BY
Answer: (iv) ORDER BY
8. To remove the leading and trailing space from data values in a column of MySql Table, we use
(i) Left( )
(ii) Right( )
(iii) Trim( )
(iv) Ltrim( )
Answer: (iii) Trim( )
9. If the substring is not present in a string, the INSTR ( ) returns :
Answer: (iv) 0
10. What will be the output of the following code?
import pandas as pd
myser = pd.Series([0, 0,0])
11. Which of the following is a two-dimensional labelled data structure of Python ?
Answer: (ii) Dataframe
12. To compare data values of commission earned by salesmen over a year which of the following type of graph should preferably be used?
Answer: (iii) bar
13. Winch of the following is not a web browser
(ii) Google Chrome
(iv) Mozilla Firefox
Answer: (iii) Linux
14. Which of the following is not a valid aggregate function in MYSQL ?
(i) COUNT ( )
(ii) SUM( )
(iii) MAX ( )
(iv) LEN ( )
Answer: (iv) LEN ( )
15. The digital footprint that we leave online unintentionally is called
(i) Active digital footprint
(ii) Passive digital footprint
(iii) True digital footprint
(iv) False digital footprint
Answer: (ii) Passive digital footprint
16. E-waste is responsible for the degradation of our environment if not properly treated or disposed of. Some of the feasible methods of e-waste management are reduce, ---------- and recycle.
Answer: (i) reuse
Q. 17 and 18 are ASSERTION (A) and REASONING (It) based questions.
Mark the correct choice as
(i) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation for (A).
(ii) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is not the correct explanation for (A).
(iii) (A) is true and (R) is false.
(iv) (A) is false but (R) is true.
17. Assertion (A) : A static webpage does not change for each person visiting the web page.
Reason (R) : When a web server receives a request for a dynamic web page, it locates and updates the page and, sends it to the browser of the client.
Answer: (ii) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is not the correct explanation for (A).
18. Assertion (A) : The output of addition of two series will be NaN, if one of the elements or both the elements have no value(s).
Reason (R) : While performing mathematical operations on a series, by default all missing values are filled in with 0.
Keep refreshing this page to view more answers for CBSE Class 12 IP Question Paper 2023.
The rationalised syllabus of CBSE Class 12 for 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23: PDF Download ALL subjects
The list of deleted topics from CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 DELETED Syllabus 2022-23
The sample question paper and marking scheme for CBSE Class 12 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper and Marking Scheme 2022-23: All Subjects
Other Important Links for CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2023