CBSE Class 12 Physics Solved Guess Paper: 2019
Check solved CBSE Guess Paper for upcoming CBSE Class 12th Physics Board Exam 2019. As per CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019, board exam for 12th Physics is scheduled to be held on 05th March 2019 (Tuesday) from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. This year, several changes have been observed in the paper pattern of CBSE Class 12 Physics subject. Our subject experts have analyzed the latest CBSE Syllabus, Sample Paper and Previous Years’ Paper of Class 12 Physics and pointed out some important concepts on which questions are expected in CBSE Board Exam 2019 of Class 12 Physics subject. Our experts framed questions on these concepts and compiled in the form of a question paper. We are calling it CBSE Guess Paper because questions present in this paper are extremely important and expected to be asked in CBSE Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019.
In this paper, you will observe a slight variation in the marks distribution and difficulty level of questions. This is done deliberately to mentally prepare you for unexpected surprises.
CBSE Sample Papers 2019 for Class 12th with Answers & Marking Scheme: All Subjects
CBSE Guess Paper for Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019: General Instructions
1. All questions are compulsory. There are 27 questions in all.
2. This question paper has four sections: Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D.
3. Section A contains five questions of one mark each, Section B contains seven questions of two marks each, Section C contains twelve questions of three marks each, and Section D contains three questions of five marks each.
4. There is no overall choice. However, internal choices have been provided in two questions of one mark, two questions of two marks, four questions of three marks and three questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
5. You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary.
CBSE Guess Paper for Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019: Some sample questions
Question: Name the essential components of a communication system.
Essential components of a communication system are:
Information source, transmitter, communication channel, receiver,
Question: The electric field at the outer surface of a hollow charged conductor is normal to the surface, explain.
The outer surface of a charged conductor act as an equipotential surface, so, the electric field due to the conductor is normal to its surface.
Question: Which of the following has the shortest wavelengths?
Ultraviolet Rays, Microwaves, Infrared Rays, X-Rays
Question: Which part of electromagnetic spectrum has the largest penetrating power?
Question: A converging lens is kept co-axially in contact with a diverging lens – both the lenses being of equal focal lengths. What is the focal length of the combination?
Suppose focal length of converging and diverging lenses be + f and ‒ f respectively.
Power of converging lens P1 = 1/f, power of diverging lens P2 = ‒ 1/f
Power of combination = P1 + P2 = 0.
Question: Define cut-off potential?
It is the negative potential applied to the node which completely stops the photoelectric current.
Question: What is the relation between energy (E) and momentum (p) of a photon?
E = p c
c → velocity of light.
Download CBSE Solved Guess Paper for Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019