IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 57 Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) /JTA & Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts, Apply Online for IOCL JE @iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)/Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Quality Control Analyst in the employment newspaper dated 17 October 2020 to 23 October 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IOCL JE Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on IOCL official website www.iocrefrecruit.in. on or before 07 November 2020.
A total of 57 vacancies are available at Panipat Refineries Division
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 07 November 2020 till 5 PM
- Last date for submission of hard-copy application along with documents: 28 November 2020
- Written Test Date: 29 November 2020
- Written Test Result Date: 18 December 2020
Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) - 56 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant Production/ Junior Technical Assistant - 49 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant Mech-Fitter-cum-Rigger/Junior Technical Assistant - 3 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant Instrumentation/Junior Technical Assistant - 3 Posts
Junior Quality Control Analyst - 1 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineering Assistant /Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: 3 years diploma in Chemical/ Refinery and Petrochemical Engineering/ Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst- IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates can apply for the jobs.
IOCL Recruitment Age Limit
18 to 26 years
Selection Process for Junior Engineering Assistant /Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT)
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can submit their applications on www.iocrefrecruit.in from 12 October to 07 November 2020
- General, EWS and OBC(NCL) - Rs.150
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM - No Fee.
Download IOCL Recruitment Notification Here