OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 Notification: Online application process for the OSSSC Radiographer posts has been commenced today i.e. September 21, 2023 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before October 20, 2023 at osssc.gov.in.
It is noted that earlier Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has invited online application for the 378 posts of Radiographer on its official website. These positions are available in various medical colleges across the state.
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of written examination followed by a document verification round. You can apply for the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
OSSSC Radiographer Important Dates 2023
- Opening date of online application: September 21, 2023
- Closing date of application: October 20, 2023
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organisation||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of posts||Radiographer|
|Number of posts||378|
|Opening date for online apply||September 21, 2023|
|Closing date of online apply||October 20, 2023|
|Jobs type||Govt jobs|
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed the +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent
- Should have passed a Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualifications of the posts.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Check the notification link for details of the relaxation in age limit.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Scale of Pay
Pay Scale: 25500-81100, Pay Matrix level-7, Cell-01
How To Apply For OSSSC Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website osssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link OSSSC Radiographer recruitment 2023 on the homepage.
- Step 3: If you are a new user then click on New User and if you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form.
- Step 4: After that, submit the application form.
- Step 5: Now upload documents, photos, and signatures, and verify the application.
- Step 6: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.