Shyam Lal College (Evening), Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 40 Assistant Professor Posts
Shyam Lal College (Evening), Delhi Job Notification: Shyam Lal College (Evening), Delhi has invited applications for the Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates can apply for Shyam Lal College (Evening), Delhi Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 10 February 2020
Shyam Lal College (Evening), Delhi Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- Commerce: 14 Posts
- Computer Science: 03 Posts
- Economics: 05 Posts
- English: 05 Posts
- Hindi: 03 Posts
- History: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Political Science: 04 Posts
- Environment Studies: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 27 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job
- A Muster's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) or General Note in the last section or this document).
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for ShyamLal College (Evening), Delhi Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) shall be paid to candidates for attending interview. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on 10 February 2020, as prescribed by the University for the Colleges from time to time for the respective post. The post advertised carry University Grants Commission (UGC) pay scales plus admissible allowances The posts are being advertised keeping in view the broad areas or specialization in subjects.