SSC CGL Exam Question Paper with Answer Keys 2023 PDF Download: SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 exam is being held from July 14 to 27, 2023, across different examination centres in India. In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier-1 2023 Exam. Candidates are advised to cover these questions for scoring high marks in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL 2023 Question Paper with Answer Key: PDF Download (Memory-Based Questions with Answers)
Let’s have a look at the important memory-based questions that are being covered in the SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 exam:
1. Father of the Indian Constitution:
Answer: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar is known as the father of the Indian constitution. On 29 August 1947, the Constituent Assembly set up a Drafting Committee. This Drafting Committee was headed by Ambedkar.
2. Question-related to Article 31 of the Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 31 of the Indian Constitution deals with the right to property. It provides for the protection of the property rights of citizens. It guarantees that no person shall be deprived of their property except by authority of law.
3. Question-related to the Uniform Civil Code (Article 44):
Answer: Article 44 of the Indian Constitution says, “The State shall endeavor to secure for the citizens a uniform civil code throughout the territory of India.”
4. Question-related to the Citizenship Article of the Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 5 speaks about the citizenship of India at the commencement of the Constitution (Nov 26, 1949). Article 11 gave powers to the Parliament of India to regulate the right of citizenship by law. This provision resulted in the enactment of the Citizenship Act 1955 by the Indian Parliament.
5. Question related to Kalapani:
Answer: The Cellular Jail, also known as Kalapani, was a British colonial prison in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The entire jail was surrounded by sea so that the prisoners could not escape it.
6. Tapi Basin is located in:
Answer: The Tapi Basin is situated in the northern part of the Deccan Plateau and extends over an area of 65145 sq km which is nearly 2% of the total geographical area of the country. Nearly 80% of the basin lies in the State of Maharashtra.
7. Question-related to the Blue Green Algae:
Answer: The blue-green algae also called cyanobacteria or Cyanobacteriota or Cyanophyta, are a phylum of gram-negative bacteria that obtain energy via photosynthesis.
8. Article 143 of the Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 143 confers power on the President to consult the Supreme Court and seek its opinion on the question of law or fact, which is of such nature and of such importance that it is expedient to obtain the Supreme Court's opinion.
9. Meaning of the Idiom - ‘Break a leg’:
Answer: Break a leg is a commonly used idiom that means “good luck.” It is used for wishing someone good luck, especially before a performance.
10. Question-related to Nobel Prize winner 2021
11. Economics related questions
12. Sports related questions
13. Question-related to the Census 2011
14. Questions related to Art and Culture
15. Question-related to G20 summit
16. Question from Niti Aayog 2015
17. Battle of Chanderi
Answer: The Battle of Chanderi was fought on 20 January 1528 between Rajput forces and Mughal forces under Babur.
18. Kanchenjunga Belt
Answer: The goal of KTK-BELT is to create a continuous forested belt from Koshi Tappu (67 masl), Nepal’s largest aquatic bird reserve, to Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,586 masl), the 3rd tallest peak in the world.
19. Who was the guest at India's Republic Day in 2023?
Answer: The President of Egypt, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi.
30. Idiom- Bad Iron
31. Festival-Related Question (Garba)
32. Chattisgarh Veerni Award
33. Human Development Index (2022)
34. Chemical Structure of Ozone
35. Dance of Nagaland
36. First woman to win Olympic Gold Medal
37. India’s First Gold Medal
38. Question-related to Surface Tension
39. Article 312-322 (Statement-based question)
40. Black Soil-Related Question
41. Komagato Maro Incident
42. Article 18
43. Indica - megasthenese
44. Question related to Janmashtami festival
45. Abbaji known as tabla - alla Rakha.
46. DPSP- Part 4
47. Jelly fish crap fish whale match column
48. Birju Maharaj won which prize in 1980
49. kathak teacher Nrilani sisters
50. National multi dimensional poverty index 2021 was released by?
51. In Nov 2022 Narendra Modi changed the name of which station of Andhra Pradesh.
52. GDP related question
53. Biology: Tissue
54. Chloroform formula
55. Almatti Dam
56. Cricket Ball Circumference
57. 86th Amendment of Indian Constitution
58. Odisha Dances
59. Census: Lowest Population
60. Chola Dynasty: “Ur”
61. Chandragupta Maurya Defeated Whom
62. Highest Population of Two States
63. First Chief Election Commissioner of India
64. 20th Law Commission Chairman
65. Padmabhusan Awards: Mrinalini Sarabai and Kanak Rele
66. Poshan 2.0
67. MS.Subbalakshami is related to what?
68. Deficiency Disease
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Updates