SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: Get Tier-1 General Awareness (GA), GK, Current Affairs, English Solved Paper
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam (Tier-1) is being conducted for the remaining candidates from 4th to 12th August 2021. In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier-I 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam:
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions 6th August
1. Question related to Atal Pension Yojana:
Answer: Atal Pension Yojana, formerly known as Swavalamban Yojana is a government-backed pension scheme in India, primarily targeted at the unorganized sector. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 May 2015.
2. India won its Last Hockey Olympics in which year (excluding Olympics 2020)?
Answer: 1980 - India's last hockey medal came at the 1980 Moscow Olympics where they won gold.
3. Sambhar lake is located in which State?
Answer: Sambhar Salt Lake, an ephemeral salt lake, the largest lake in India, is situated in east-central Rajasthan state, west of Jaipur. About 90 square miles (230 square km) in area, it represents a depression of the Aravalli Range.
4. Night blindness is caused by which vitamin?
Answer: Night blindness is one of the first signs of vitamin A deficiency.
5. Press Freedom Index 2020 Top country:
6. Lovlina won Olympics 2020 in how much kg?
Answer: 69 Kg
7. In Twenty 20 Cricket, the highest number of wickets was taken by which Indian player?
8. In 2018 Commonwealth Games, how many medals were won by India?
Answer: 66 Medals
9. Battle in 1612 was fought between British vs–?
Answer: The Battle of Swally, also known as the Battle of Suvali was a naval battle between the British and the Portuguese.
10. Dilip Kumar’s autobiography:
Answer: The Substance And The Shadow
11. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojna was started in which year?
Answer: Launched on 1st July, 2015 with the motto of "Har Khet Ko Paani", the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) is being implemented to expand cultivated area with assured irrigation, reduce wastage of water and improve water use efficiency.
12. Youngest Congress president till now?
Answer: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
13. What is the rank of India in the Economy Forum Index?
Answer: India has slipped 28 places to rank 140th among 156 countries in the World Economic Forum's Global Gender Gap Report 2021, becoming the third-worst performer in South Asia.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions 5th August
1. First Governor-General of India:
Answer: William Bentinck
2. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award is related to which field?
Answer: Science and Technology - Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology was first awarded in 1958. Any citizen of India engaged in research in any field of science and technology up to the age of 45 years is eligible for the prize.
3. Who can remove the Chief Justice of India?
4. Who was the first Indian Governor of RBI?
Answer: Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh, a member of the Indian Civil Service, was the first Indian Governor of the Bank.
5. Atal Pension Yojana was launched in which year?
Answer: The Atal Pension Yojana (APY) was launched on 9th May 2015 to create a universal social security system for all Indians, especially the poor, the underprivileged, and the workers in the unorganized sector.
6. Raja Parba festival belongs to which state?
Answer: Raja Parba festival celebrated in Odisha. It is a 3-days unique festival in which the onset of monsoon and the earth's womanhood is celebrated by the state. It is believed that during this time the Mother Earth or Bhudevi undergoes menstruation. The fourth day is the day of the 'purification bath'.
7. How many Lok Sabha seats are there in Mizoram?
Answer: Mizoram is the only Lok Sabha (lower house of the Indian parliament) constituency in the Northeast Indian state of Mizoram, and covers the entire area of the state. The seat is reserved for Scheduled Tribes.
8. Article 148 of Indian Constitution:
Answer: Comptroller and Auditor-General of India: There shall be a Comptroller and Auditor-General of India who shall be appointed by the President by warrant under his hand and seal and shall only be removed from office in like manner and on like grounds as a Judge of the Supreme Court.
9. India’s Largest Salt Lake:
Answer: Chilika Lake is the largest saltwater lake in India
10. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
Answer: Karnataka - The Dandeli wildlife sanctuary is the second largest sanctuary in Karnataka and is located on the banks of River Kali. It is surrounded by thick forests and hills of the Kannada District.
11. Question Related to Mount Diablo?
Answer: DescriptionMount Diablo is a mountain of the Diablo Range, in Contra Costa County of the eastern San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. It is south of Clayton and northeast of Danville. It is an isolated upthrust peak of 3,849 feet, visible from most of the San Francisco Bay Area.
12. India’s Rank in Human Development Index 2020:
Answer: 131 - Out of 189 countries, India has ranked 131 on the Human Development Index 2020 prepared by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
13. Who is the President of Hockey India?
Answer: Narinder Dhruv Batra
14. India’s 1st Ginger processing center is located in which State?
Answer: Meghalaya- North-East's first-ever specialised ginger processing plant is located at Ri-Bhoui district in Meghalaya.
15. Body Temperature Managing Gland:
Answer: The hypothalamus helps keep the body's internal functions in balance. It helps regulate: Appetite and weight, Body temperature.
16. Cherry Blossom Festival is celebrated in which State?
Answer: India's first Cherry Blossom Festival has started at Shillong in Meghalaya on November 14, 2016, which is widely celebrated in Japan.
17. Which country will host FIFA 2022?
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions 4th August
1. Who is the President of the All India Football Federation?
Answer: Praful Patel - The All India Football Federation, simply known as the AIFF, is the governing body of association football in India and is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
2. Who won the Rabindranath Tagore Literary Award Prize 2020?
Answer: Raj Kamal Jha - The winner of Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2020 is The City and the Sea by Raj Kamal Jha, a novel based on the atrocious (Nirbhaya) case of sexual assault and murder, that brought India together in a moral frenzy.
3. Who is the Chief Justice of AP High Court?
Answer: Arup Kumar Goswami was sworn in as the Chief Justice (CJ) of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
4. Vijaynagar Empire was founded in the year?
Answer: 1336 - The Vijayanagara kingdom was founded by Harihara and Bukka of the Sangama dynasty in 1336.
5. Sabrimala Temple is located in:
Answer: DescriptionThe Sabarimala Temple is a temple complex located at Sabarimala hill inside the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Perinad Village, Pathanamthitta district, Kerala, India.
6. Where is the Corporate Headquarters of SBI located?
Answer: Mumbai, Maharashtra
7. Why currency devaluation is done?
Answer: 1. To Boost Exports 2. To Shrink Trade Deficits 3. To Reduce Sovereign Debt Burdens
8. What is the shortcut key of printing a document?
Answer: Ctrl + P
9. What is the SI unit of Pressure?
Answer: Pascal (Pa)
10. Finance Commission Article in Indian Constitution:
Answer: The Finance Commission is constituted by the President under article 280 of the Constitution, mainly to give its recommendations on the distribution of tax revenues between the Union and the States and amongst the States themselves.
11. Telangana State was formed in which year?
Answer: On 2 June 2014, Telangana was created.
12. Who is the President of Srilanka?
Answer: Gotabaya Rajapaksa
13. Who is the Chairman of FICCI?
Answer: Uday Shankar
14. Kabartal Wetland State:
Answer: Kabartal Wetland, also known as Kanwar Jheel, covers 2,620 hectares of the Indo-Gangetic plains in the northern Bihar State.
15. What is the formula of Dry Ice?
Answer: Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide, with the formula CO₂.
16. India got maximum medals in olympics in which field?
Answer: National field Hockey - Indian athletes have won 32 medals, all at the Summer Games.
17. Which article is related to the council of ministers to aid & advise the President?
Answer: Article 74 of the Constitution of the Republic of India provides for a Council of Ministers which shall aid the President in the exercise of the President's functions.
18. Varman Dynasty belongs to which area?
Answer: Kamarupa at its height covered the entire Brahmaputra Valley, North Bengal, Bhutan and northern part of Bangladesh, and at times portions of West Bengal and Bihar. The Varman dynasty (350-650) was the first historical dynasty of the Kamarupa kingdom.
19. Who is the winner of Euro Cup 2021?
20. Down Syndrome is which type of disease?
Answer: Down syndrome is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results in an extra full or partial copy of chromosome 21.
21. Sakhsham campaign is related _______?
Answer: The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas launched a mass awareness campaign titled 'SAKSHAM' to spread awareness about green and clean energy.
22. Suryadhar lake is situated in which state?
Answer: Doiwala, Dehradun. Uttarakhand
23. Kuldeep Handoo related to which sports?
Answer: Wushu Athlete
24. When was Cornwallis Code formed?
25. Who got the Best FIFA Player 2020 award?
Answer: Best Men's Player Award- Robert Lewandowski
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: 19th April 2021
Full form of ICAR:
Answer: Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Chief Justice of Odisha High Court:
Answer: Justice S. Muralidhar is the Chief Justice of the Orissa High Court since 4 January 2021.
Chief of CISF:
Answer: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) got a new chief in Subodh Kumar Jaiswal, who took over as the 28th director general of the force
ICC Decade Women Player:
Answer: Ellyse Perry
One question related to Pravasi Bharat Samman?
Khalsa Panth founder:
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh
Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
Satish Vyas is related to:
Answer: Indian Santoor Player
Full-Form of VDU:
Answer: Visual Display Unit
PM of Netherlands:
Answer: Mark Rutte AC is a Dutch politician serving as the prime minister of the Netherlands since 2010.
Beri Beri caused due to which vitamin deficiency?
Answer: Thiamine deficiency, or beriberi, refers to the lack of thiamine pyrophosphate, the active form of the vitamin known as thiamine (also spelled thiamin), or vitamin B-1.
Which of the following is a good conductor of electricity?
Which of the following river does not fall in the Arabian Sea?
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: 16th April 2021
‘Wings of Fire’ is the autobiography of:
Answer: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers?
Answer: Mahanadi River
Jog falls is situated in which State?
Answer: Karnataka on Sharavati river
Capital of Russia:
Currency of Myanmar:
Snake Boat Race takes place in which state?
CEO of NSE:
Answer: Vikram Limaye is the Managing Director and CEO of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
Who won the 2019 Jnanpith Award?
Answer: Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri
Joint Parliament Meeting Article of Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 108
Who is the new DGP of Andaman & Nicobar?
Answer: Satyendra Garg
Kumbh Mela 2021 is being held in:
Answer: Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Who won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2019?
ICC has announced the ODI player of the decade:
Answer: Virat Kohli
Who was the first country to issue banknotes?
Bangladesh Liberation Year:
Answer: 26 March 1971 – 16 December 1971
Antonym of Inordinate
Answer: cheap, logical, low, moderate, reasonable, sensible
Idiom Meaning - A bolt from the blue
Answer: A sudden, unexpected event
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: 15th April 2021
Wooden Satellite belongs to which country?
Najma Heptulla is the Governor of which State?
Full Form of CACP:
Answer: The Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) is an attached office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. It came into existence in January 1965.
Who is the Chairman of SEBI?
Answer: Ajay Tyagi
Who is the President of All India Chess Federation?
Answer: Sanjay Kapoor
Full Form of LCD:
Answer: Liquid-Crystal Display (LCD)
Tamasha Dance is from which State?
Answer: Maharashtra - Tamasha is a traditional form of Marathi theatre, often with singing and dancing, widely performed by local or travelling theatre groups within the state of Maharashtra, India. It has also been the subject of several Marathi films.
Neutron was discovered by:
Answer: James Chadwick
Check SSC CHSL 2021 Exam & Admit Card Guidelines Issued by Commission
The longest river of Nepal:
Answer: Karnali - The Karnali is the longest river of Nepal, flowing from the north to south through deep gorges to the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, where it meets the Ganga.
Current Governor of Punjab:
Answer: Vijayender Pal Singh Badnore
Ian Bell belongs to which country?
Answer: Ian Ronald Bell MBE is a former English cricketer who played international cricket in all formats for the England cricket team.
Gateway of India was built in honor of:
Answer: King George V and Queen Mary on their visit to India in 1911
Unit of Capacitance:
Answer: Farads - Capacitance is expressed as the ratio of the electric charge on each conductor to the potential difference (i.e., voltage) between them. The capacitance value of a capacitor is measured in farads (F), units named for English physicist Michael Faraday (1791–1867). A farad is a large quantity of capacitance.
Jhora Dance form is of which state?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Statue of Unity located in:
Answer: Gujarat - The Statue of Unity comes under the category of world's tallest statues and is located 3.5 km from a small town known as Kevadiya in Gujarat, India.
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah is in:
Answer: Ajmer, Rajasthan
2007 T20 Cricket World Cup Winner:
World Badminton Championship 2019 held in?
Answer: St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland
Statue of Liberty is along which river?
Answer: Hudson River
Get Free Study Material for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam
Who is the Chairman of SAIL?
Answer: Soma Mondal
Fundamental Rights is taken from which country?
Answer: Unites States of America
Patkai Hill is located in:
Answer: The Patkai Mountain Range is located at the India's North Eastern Border with Burma or Myanmar.
Tehri Dam is located in:
Answer: Bhagirathi River near Tehri in Uttarakhand
Fundamental Duties is added in Indian Constitution with which Amendment Act?
Answer: 42nd Amendment
When alkali reacts with water then which gas forms?
Answer: Hydrogen Gas
Name of Military Exercise between India and Sri Lanka:
Answer: Mitra Shakti
Headquarters of Khelo India Youth Games:
Answer: New Delhi
Which of the following Metal is found in the human body?
One Question related to Supreme Court Bar Association
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: 13th April 2021
1. Who is the New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
Answer: Pushkar Singh Dhami since 4 July 2021, before that Tirath Singh Rawat
2. How many members are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha?
Answer: 12 - The Rajya Sabha should consist of not more than 250 members - 238 members representing the States and Union Territories, and 12 members nominated by the President.
3. Who was the highest-paid athlete of 2020?
Answer: Roger Federer topped the Forbes' 2020 list of the world's 100 highest-paid athletes.
4. Which minister launched an app for migrant labor for a pan-India survey?
Answer: Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar
5. Which leader led the revolt of 1857 from Northeast India?
Answer: Kandapareshwar Singh, Maniram Dutta Baruah (from Assam)
6. Which chemical gives green color to firecracker?
Answer: Barium is used to create green colors in fireworks.
7. Who won the Senior National Billiards Championship 2020?
Answer: Pankaj Advani
8. In which national park hot air balloon safari has started?
Answer: Bandhavgarh National Park (Madhya Pradesh)
9. Which countries are part of Passex Exercise Dec 2020?
Answer: The Indian Navy (IN) undertook a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with Russian Federation Navy (RuFN) in the Eastern Indian Ocean Region (IOR) from 4 to 5 December 2020.
10. Hoysaleswara Temple is located in which State?
Answer: Karnataka (Halebidu - a town located in Hassan District)
11. According to census 2011, the lowest population density is of which state?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh - the state of Arunachal Pradesh has the lowest record of population density having just 17 per square kilometer.
12. Rajya Sabha was founded in which year?
Answer: 3 April 1952
13. One Word Substitute - ‘a place where coins are made”
14. Synonym of “innocuous”
Answer: benign, harmless, hurtless, innocent, inoffensive, safe
15. Correct Spelling of - “Maintenance”
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: 12th April 2021
1. Champaran Satyagraha Revolt held in which year?
2. World TB Day is observed on:
Answer: 24th March
3. Who is known as the Grand Old Man of India?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
4. Article 72 of Indian Constitution:
Answer: the power of Presidential Pardon - Article 72 says that the President shall have the power to grant pardons, reprieves, respites or remissions of punishment or to suspend, remit or commute the sentence of any person convicted of any offence.
5. Prime Minister of Finland:
Answer: Sanna Marin
6. According to Census 2011, which Indian District has the highest literacy rate?
Answer: Serchhip, Mizoram
7. Who is the author of “Pathway to God”?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
8. Perfect soil to grow Cashew Nuts is:
Answer: sandy loams - The best soils for cashew are deep and well-drained sandy loams without a hard pan.
9. Which Indian Batsman has played most test matches?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
10. Largest Floating Solar Park in located in which State?
Check Last 7 Minute Tips to Score High in SSC CHSL 2021 Exam
11. What is the chemical formula of Bluevitriol?
Answer: The chemical formula of blue vitriol is CuSO4.5H2O. It is also known as crystalline copper sulphate or, Cu(II) sulphate pentahydrate.
12. Who is the Present Minister of Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare?
Answer: Narendra Singh Tomar
13. Which City is located along Saryu River?
Answer: Ayodhya, in Uttar Pradesh - The Sarayu is a river that originates in Uttarakhand and flows through Uttar Pradesh in India. It is a tributary of the Sharda River.
14. Who is the Deputy Election Commissioner of India?
Answer: Sushil Chandra is the current 24th Chief Election Commissioner and the two Election Commissioners are Rajiv Kumar and Anup Chandra Pandey.
15. Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Answer: Justice Hima Kohli
16. Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated in:
Answer: The Gandhi Sagar Dam is one of the four major dams built on India's Chambal River. The dam is located in the Mandsaur, Neemuch districts of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
17. What is the chemical name of Vitamin C?
Answer: Ascorbic acid is the chemical term for vitamin C.
18. Scientific name of potato:
Answer: Solanum tuberosum
19. Founder of Pala Dynasty:
Answer: Gopala - Pala dynasty, ruling dynasty in Bihar and Bengal, India, from the 8th to the 12th century. Its founder, Gopala, was a local chieftain who rose to power in the mid-8th century during a period of anarchy.
20. Global Hunger Index 2020 Rank of India:
Answer: In the 2020 Global Hunger Index, India ranks 94th out of the 107 countries.
21. Cell Theory is given by:
Answer: Theodor Schwann
22. Who is the Napoleon of India?
23. Antonym of Resolve:
Answer: abstain, decline, refuse, reject, turn down
SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern Tier I, II and III (LDC/ DEO)
24. Antonym of Precious:
Answer: cheap, valueless, worthless
25. Synonym of Prevalent:
Answer: common, normal, popular, conventional, current, customary, going
Download Previous Year Papers of SSC CHSL Exam
26. Synonym of Extent:
Answer: reach, range, size
27. Idioms & phrase meaning - “Fool paradise”:
Answer: Someone who becomes happy at hopes provided based on false facts.
SSC CHSL LDC/DEO 2019: Salary after 7th Pay Commission, Job Profile and Promotion Policy