UPSC CDS Admit Card 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the admit card for Combined Defence Service (CDS) 2023. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. The exam will be conducted on 03 September 2023
UPSC 2 CDS Admit Card Download Link
Candidates must bring their admit card and a valid photo ID to the exam centre along with admit card. They must also follow all the instructions given on the admit card. Candidates can easily get their admit card with the help of the steps given in this article.
|UPSC CDS Admit Card||Download Link|
Steps to Download UPSC 2 CDS Admit Card 2023
The candidates can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the admit card link 'e - Admit Card: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2023'
Step 3: Enter your registration number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the "Submit" button.
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Save the admit card for future reference.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date 2023
The UPSC CDS Exam 2023 will be conducted on September 3, 2023. The exam will be held in 200 cities across India.
The candidates must follow the mentioned instructions in order to download the admit card
- Carefully review your e-Admit Card and promptly report any discrepancies to UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (printed), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card mentioned in the e-Admit Card, during each examination session for admission to the Examination Hall. Keep the e-Admit Card safe until the final results are declared, as it's required for presentation before the Service Selection Board.
- Note that any errors or discrepancies in filling out the OMR answer sheet, particularly regarding Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, can lead to rejection of the answer sheet.
- Enter the centre at least 30 minutes before the exam time. Entry closes 10 minutes prior to each session's commencement.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are prohibited within the examination premises. Violation will result in disciplinary action and future examination bans.
- Incorrect answers in the objective-type Question Paper will have 'Negative Marking'
- Use only a Black Ball Point Pen for marking answers on the objective Question Paper.
- If your e-admit card does not have a clear photograph, bring a valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card, etc.) along with three passport-size photographs (one for each session) and an undertaking.
- Use covid instructions
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||UPSC|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2023|
|Exam Date||3 Sep 2023|
|Admit Card Date||10 Sep 2023|
|Credentials Required||Registration Number or Roll Number|
UPSC is organizing the CDS Exam for 349 vacancies. The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Interview, and Medical Exam.